The HubSpot Recruiting Team’s mission is to drive our organization’s global growth goals through a remarkable process and candidate experience. Our business is scaling globally and with that, we will continue to see an increasing need for top senior level talent to lead the various areas of our business. Critical to building HubSpot’s leadership team is an effective research strategy that finds top talent for open roles and ensures we are proactively connecting with and cultivating potential future leaders.
As a member of our Executive Recruiting Team, the Executive Sourcing Recruiter works closely with our Executive Recruiters and hiring managers. Specifically, you will gain a deep understanding of the global talent market, conduct industry research, identify diverse slates of remarkable talent for leadership roles, offer impactful market insights, and develop strategies for a variety of leadership roles and initiatives.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work closely with the Executive Recruitment team and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of open roles, the functions and the ways in which each role fits into the broader organization
- Pioneer and lead the usage of new tools for talent mapping, candidate nurturing, and building market intelligence
- Plan different ways to build leadership pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Develop search strategies through market research for open roles by identifying, calibrating, and prioritizing potential candidates
- Build and offer deep market insights on key initiatives
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders and hiring managers
- Recommend and drive process improvements that positively impact our ability to identify, attract and nurture top talent globally
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in a research-driven role in industries and functions such as (but not limited to) executive search, corporate recruiting, market research, venture capital, legal research, etc.
- Seek out opportunities to find and engage talent from a range of backgrounds and experience that would bring new and distinct perspectives to HubSpot and our broader network
- Are experts at independently owning and driving search strategies including having the ability to thoughtfully set out a target company universe and rank effectively based on key market insights
- Are able to get up to speed quickly on new markets and run a thorough leadership candidate research process including mapping out organizational charts
- Show knowledge of research methods (tools, frameworks, etc.)
- Have a deep understanding and appreciation for the company culture
- Are experienced at working in a team-based environment
- Have a keen and quick understanding of a range of business situations/contexts
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.