Team: New Business
Reporting to: VP, New Business
Estimated Start: September 2021
Location: REMOTE – Anywhere, US
Work Authorization: This role is open to US Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What’s the role
We’re looking for a business savvy relationship-builder and leader to join our team!
As a Strategy Director, you will work closely with potential clients and your team to ensure that Brainlabs continuously fosters relationships with our next generation of clients! As a business leader, you will ultimately close new business, keep updated with industry trends and networking opportunities, and serve as a mentor to your direct reports.
Tell me about the company
Brainlabs is an experimentation-led agency famed for its world-class company culture. We seek to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work and contribute to our two-fold mission:
- to change the future of digital advertising
- to build the best company to work for
For more info, why not take a look at our company handbook and our employer pledge, which sets out our aim to be remarkable in diversity and inclusion, team spirit, client work, career progression, and fun.
Give me a breakdown of what a Strategy Director at Brainlabs does:
- Close new business
- Qualify prospects
- Coordinate pitch production process with strategy and client service team
- Negotiate commercials <$180,000
- Pitch up $360,000 ARR
- Maintain and improve internal new business processes
- Obtain latest industry knowledge
- Support SVP in enterprise pitches
- Keep prospect information in CRM relevant and thorough (daily)
- Network at industry events
What talents and experience would suit this role?
- Track record of winning business
- Natural leader that easily obtains faith from colleagues and prospects
- Enthusiastic and tenacious character
- Proactive and autonomous, comfortable working independently
- Smart approach to work
- Ambitious with clear career goals
- 4 years consultative sales experience
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities. More specifically, our equal opportunities and diversity monitoring data indicates that we under-represent BIPOC ethnic groups, so we actively encourage applications from BIPOC candidates.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!
When you apply to work at Brainlabs, we may use your application data to make employment decisions, but your data will not be distributed or used elsewhere unless you are hired as an employee. All applications ask for your consent to allow us to process your personal data. However, you have the right to withdraw your information at any point by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.