Hi, We’re Stylitics!
Stylitics is the leading visual outfitting and styling solution for the world’s top retailers and brands. Our clients include Gap Inc, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Revolve, Puma, Crate & Barrel, Bloomingdale’s, and dozens of others.
Founded in 2011, Stylitics uses a powerful combination of algorithms, trend data, and stylist expertise to deliver thousands of on-brand outfit recommendations daily across multiple channels such as e-commerce, email, advertising, stores, and social media which increase sales and customer retention. Over 50 million shoppers use Stylitics content and technology on retail sites each day.
About the role:
This is a technical role for people who enjoy working with clients and our teams.
What you will do:
– Deeply understand our products’ and services’ technology.
– Work with clients to investigate issues and help them integrate.
– Clarify complex technical issues and coordinate efforts to resolve them.
– Ensure high quality technical communication across the organization by contributing to documentation and assisting our Client Success team.
– Configure and modify our JS widgets to reproduce issues, and demonstrate solutions to clients, and problems to the engineering team.
– Understand and document clients’ issues over time; discuss improvements with engineering.
What we are looking for:
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
– Experience–or interest in–debugging production front-end environments.
– Exposure to any of these is a plus: HTML/CSS/JS, REST APIs, CORS, cookies, localstorage, CDNs, DNS, adtech.
– Familiarity with or willingness to learn command line tools: curl, git, ftp, ssh.
– Positive attitude—willing to help out in all regards
– Exceptional organizational and time management skills
– Ability to be independent, self-motivated, and multi-task in a fast paced environment
– Someone who sees themself working day to day in an environment and culture driven by our values.
Our values reflect what is important to us at Stylitics and serve as the foundation in which we do business. Each core value is best illustrated by actions and attitudes that each Stylitics team members practices. They define what working at Stylitics means and what our teams embody in through their time here.
– We care deeply about delivering high quality work.
– We work to be the best partners possible.
– We get things done.
– We believe the right team matters most.
– We think like customers and act like owners.
– We relish being pioneers.
What We Offer (Benefits/Perks):
– Competitive salary along with career planning for the future.
– Health insurance – medical, dental and vision plan options with Aetna.
– Commuter Benefits (for when we are commuting again!)
– 401k Plan with Slavik.
– An amazing team to work with!
– A culture that promotes transparency and engagement as the company grows.
How to Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity has been and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Stylitics where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, religion, color, gender, national origin, age, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy and related medical conditions, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other reason prohibited by federal, state or local law. This applies to all policies and employment practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment