The HubSpot Customer Success Strategy and Operations (CSSO) team is looking for a Manager, Success Strategy & Operations to join our rapidly growing team. We are a group of analytical professionals looking to drive operational excellence and strategic decision making across HubSpot’s Customer Success organization. Primary responsibilities will focus on deeply understanding Customer Success strategy and impact to our customers, taking into account global demands and nuances, to develop and implement cross functional programs, processes and tools to advance key opportunities within the business. In this role, you will drive tight alignment between RevOps, CSSO and Customer Success leadership at HubSpot, as well as ensure leaders have access to the tools and data they need to effectively help our customers grow better.
You are someone looking to make an impact, driving business decisions through business partnership and data-driven recommendations. You have the appetite to gain a full understanding of HubSpot’s business, along with the inner workings of the Customer Success organization. You are a collaborative leader, stakeholder manager and problem-solver who will work closely with members of Customer Success and RevOps.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop analysts to partner to define and drive data-driven customer experience strategies from planning through execution.
- In this role you’ll be responsible for strategic planning, driving cross-functional initiatives, advising Success leadership, and having a pulse on the business
- As a Success Strategy & Operations Manager, you will partner with our Success VP and Directors to drive global revenue retention in their organization
- You will work closely and collaboratively with senior Success leadership to provide business recommendations on strategies that will enable us to drive growth at scale
- Guide the operational plan across all regions for the Success functions, driving cross-functional partnership and alignment with senior business leaders.
- Act as a consultative resource and drive influence for business functions seeking to understand how to interpret metrics and the impact it will have on our business
- Act as a trusted advisor to a Success VP and their leadership in developing the go-to-market strategy and running the business
- Partner with analysts to craft a narrative around business and program performance on a monthly basis and ensure we have the reporting infrastructure to answer any questions we may have about the business
We are looking for people who:
- You are a strategic thinker who also rolls up their sleeves and dives into the details
- You are very strong analytically and are able to identify trends and craft a narrative around performance
- Have a proven track record of professional success; industry experience in finance, strategy, operations, or consulting in the technology/SaaS industry preferred
- Record of effective people management and mentorship
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management with excellent communication skills
- Have strong business consulting, strategic, analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- A passion for taking ideas from initial analysis to execution in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders
- Proficient in Excel
- Solid understanding of Saas metrics with ability to explain the data insights to business partners
- Comfort and ease leveraging data to inform decision making and to influence strategy
- Ability to synthesize multiple points of view while owning a coherent action plan
- Operate well in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to the ever-evolving landscape of HubSpot’s financial priorities and requests
- Stellar verbal, visual, and written communication skills at all levels
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.