The HubSpot Customer Success Strategy and Operations (CSSO) team is looking for a Senior, Functional Strategy and Operations Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you will be aligned to a business unit within Customer Success playing a key role to drive operational excellence and process change through analysis, process design and program management.
In this role you will:
- Design and execute project plans for key strategic initiatives across multiple stakeholders
- Suggest process, data and reporting improvements to stakeholders and customer success leadership
- Collaborate with teams outside Customer Success on cross-functional projects
- Provide operational support to manage change in your business unit
- Provide data-driven, operational and decision-making support to the Customer Success organization and management team
- Support our operating cadence of weekly, monthly and quarterly performance analysis, forecasting and business reviews
- Maintain your business units headcount and capacity forecast and liaise with leadership and finance on any risk/opportunity
- Understand global demands and nuances, and partner with leaders on regional projects
- Respond to business requests, compile root cause analyses and solve common issues
- Support cross-functional programs, processes, and systems to drive performance and productivity improvements
We are looking for people who have:
- A Customer-First mindset and passion for supporting customer-facing teams
- Have strong communication skills and are excited by the prospect of talking to customers and teams across HubSpot and translating data into insights
- Have advanced Excel knowledge, SQL and data visualization software experience (Looker, Tableau, etc.); Experience with SQL, R (or similar statistical tools) a plus
- Results Orientated; you not only run the numbers but also embrace the responsibility of executing on your recommendations
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, can pivot and work autonomously and are excited about working in a learning and growth culture
- Prior experience in management consulting, finance, strategy & ops a plus
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership in a large organisation
- Have experience rolling out large scale change in a growing company
- Have a strong understanding of business financials (particularly SaaS or subscription businesses)
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however, you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.