This is a place for you to submit your resume or profile. From time to time, we will review the profiles we have received here to see if there might be a good fit for any of our future positions.
This is a technical role, in which you will build expertise in several Linux administration, data analysis, and project management areas. There are strong troubleshooting and problem-solving aspects to this position, with ample opportunities to learn new skills and to share your own abilities with the team.
RStudio is a scientific and technical computing public benefit corporation. We make free open-source data science software used by millions of people. Our commercial software is used by hundreds of thousands of people in more than 1,200 organizations today.
The problem we solve is huge and straightforward: The technology to amass data exceeds our abilities to make use of it. We help people to understand their data, share that understanding with others, and use that understanding to make their businesses and the world better.
Every organization is a potential customer for RStudio and many already use our free and open-source tools for R and Python today. As the open-source data science movement grows, RStudio is uniquely positioned to provide a general purpose, modular, commercial data science platform for organizations who are adopting these open-source data science languages at scale.
- 100% remote (or come in to one of our offices in Seattle or Boston)
- Pick your hardware — we want to equip you with what you need to do your best work
- All our full time employees are given an allowance to outfit their home office
- We have a flexible environment with a “take what you need” vacation policy
- Positive, passionate culture working with a world-class team committed to data science and the R language