Shogun, a page builder and optimization platform for eCommerce stores. We have over 15,000 active paying clients, and we’ve launched a second product in 2020 (you can read more in Tech Crunch).
Our teams are fully distributed and global (check out our team page)! We have no office, so we are looking for team members that are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely. ”
We are looking to add a Support Specialist to our highly-reviewed support team! As part of our team, you’ll work with customers to answer their questions, guide them through learning our app, and help identify & resolve issues they may be experiencing with their pages.
Become a true pro at our app, then help users do the same! 🙂
Our support teams provides 24/7 coverage to our users. The highest demand in our support volume is between 8am-10pm EST. We are looking for remote team members who are willing to work shifts that partially cover these hours. This position may be a great fit for night owls or early risers.
In this role you will…
- Provide New User Education: Welcome new users and deliver thorough answers to questions that may arise as they learn the app
- Troubleshoot: Communicate with users to understand the issues they’re experiencing, and give updates in a friendly & timely manner.
- Maintain Coverage: Help our support team and users by covering certain “time blocks” during which you will be monitoring live chat and email for inbound messages from users
- Conduct Case Escalation: Collaborate with Technical Support team members to escalate code-related threads or potential bugs.
- 3+ years of experience doing customer support for a USA based tech company, ideally a software company.
- Fluency in the English language; demonstrated in communication and writing skills.
- Flexibility with working odd hours on a set schedule (dependent on location).
- A stable, high-speed internet connection.
- Experience building a website with Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, Weebly, etc.
- Working knowledge of Shopify
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- A great attitude and desire to help people 🙂
- Competitive compensation
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class