WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
WELL is seeking a talented Support Team Lead to join our fast growing organization. You will join WELL’s Client Success team and will report directly to our Director of Client Operations.
World-class client support is a critical function for creating success and satisfaction within WELL’s Client base. The purpose of this role is to act as a team-lead, player-coach in providing coaching, guidance, and support to WELL’s Support team. You will contribute to the day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of the team, and drive the team to achievement of WELL’s Support KPIs including client-response time, issue-resolution time, and overall satisfaction. This role has room for growth, with the longer-term vision being for you to move into a Support Manager role (as dictated by business needs).
- Play a key role in the ownership and resolution of client support tickets
- Serve as key escalation point of contact for client issues
- Assist in the onboarding, training, and ongoing enablement of Support team members
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of key Support team processes
- Contribute to growth, improvement, and expansion of the content in WELL’s client knowledge center
- Partner with other WELL internal teams in collective efforts to solve clients problems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in B2B SAAS company technical support, customer success, operations or equivalent
- 1+ years experience with direct people management or team lead experience
- Self-motivated, driven individual who takes full ownership of solving problems
- Experience in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and/or start up environment
- Enjoys working with data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Healthcare industry knowledge preferred; payor or provider side experience
- Knowledge of software integrations
- Experience in tools like Salesforce Service Cloud & JIRA
- Experience creating software user training materials
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and to prioritize the health of our employees, all WELL positions are temporarily remote. We are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work at or around June 2021. For this role, this candidate will currently reside in Santa Barbara, or be open to relocating to Santa Barbara once we return to in-office work.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
Santa Barbara office perks: dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy snacks), Kombucha on tap, light-filled space, Sonos workplace, ergonomic desk setup, and the occasional taco truck.
MacBook Pro provided
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.