6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce has changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. We’re revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by artificial intelligence and advanced cloud-based software.
Our culture is built on trust, smarts, and collaboration. We have a West Coast vibe with Northeast drive. As a team, we encourage open discussion about particularly challenging problems. We are as passionate about hiring the right people as we are about building great products for our customers in the Retail, Manufacturing and 3PL space.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator at 6RS, you will play a vital role working closely with Talent Acquisition Partners and hiring managers to ensure top notch candidate experience.
- Point person for all interview scheduling across 6RS
- Partner with the TA Partners during the pre-brief to document our interview loops/playbook in Confluence + own the continued iteration & updates
- Manage complex candidate interview schedules
- Ensure data integrity and attention to detail in our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Manage multiple priorities and candidates while providing world class service/experience
- Support TA Partners and hiring managers with improving process, procedures and engage in projects as needed
- Recognize bottlenecks and relay the same to respective stakeholders
- 1-2 years of experience in recruiting/talent coordination preferred
- Motivated, detailed-oriented, and collaborative
- Must be able to prioritize effectively, and handle multiple competing priorities
- Excels at developing relationships across 6RS and functions at all levels of the organization including senior RIVS
- Familiarity with an applicant tracking system/s (Greenhouse a plus)
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Start-up/high growth experience is a plus
Why 6RS? Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.