About Wurl, LLC.
Do you want to help grow an incredible entertainment and ad tech company with a fantastic culture, collaborate and grow your career, while working remotely?
Wurl is redefining TV through our mission of connecting all the world’s programming with all the world’s viewers. And in pursuit of this, Wurl has become the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our industry-leading platform helps renowned media companies such as A+E Networks, AMC Networks, BBC Studios, Bloomberg, CNN, Reuters, and Sony create streaming TV channels and deliver programming to the world’s biggest Streamers, including Amazon, Roku, Samsung TV Plus, LG, VIZIO, and Rakuten. Today, Wurl interconnects over 1200 streaming channels and Streamers, reaching more than 300 million connected TVs in over 50 countries. The Wurl Network makes it effortless for Content Companies to build global distribution for branded FAST channels, live events, and on-demand programming, as well as manage and monetize their ad inventory.
We’re an entertainment tech startup with 160+ team members across the world. We’ve been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” after the first two years by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to RSU’s and great benefits, our people work remotely.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Wurl is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to help lead our global recruitment efforts and redefine the way we recruit talent. The position will be responsible for implementing our Talent Acquisition Strategy, building strong partnerships with key customers across the organization, and leading an existing impactful team of recruiters. With both a strategic lens and passion for detail, you lead with people and bring a servant leadership approach to bear. We’re looking for a leader with a growth approach and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to deliver!
- Support full-cycle recruiting across different departments within the company, from kicking off new positions to closing candidates and supporting onboarding experience
- Support a global sourcing strategy that builds diverse candidate pipelines across our industry and levels.
- Develop and drive sourcing strategies with a focus on long and short term pipeline building of diverse talent
- Deliver balanced diverse pipelines as well as actively network and establish positive relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Be a utility player, helping to support the hiring needs across our business from sales, marketing, to content.
- Identify external organizations, local events and conferences that help create new sourcing channels for both our short-term and long-term hiring needs.
- Identify, organize and/or attend a variety of recruitment events to build our talent pipeline and promote Wurl’s employment brand
- Contribute to Wurl’s Careers’ social media presence on Twitter and Instagram
- An eye for top talent; ability to think outside-of-the-box to identify high potential individuals to join our organization
- 6+ years of recruiting/talent acquisition experience to include high volume and technical environments
- Passionate about diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Experience using features and reporting within an applicant tracking system (i.e. Greenhouse) is a huge plus
- Experience mentoring, training, or leading a team
- Understanding of full cycle recruiting and ability to develop, train and support a team of recruiters
- Strong proficiency with recruiting systems and platforms and how best to achieve full optimization and adoption
- Experience developing systems and processes to support smooth and efficient day-to-day operations
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams to identify scalable solutions and set objectives
- Self-starter comfortable leading through ambiguity to define clear roadmaps and processes Prior start up and high growth environment experience
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote first policy
- Flexible Time Off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
- OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
- Discounted PetPlan and easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
- $1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.