**MUST RESIDE IN THE ATLANTA, GA AREA** Work at home opportunity
Talent Acquisition Manager
BELAY is a growing and vibrant, Atlanta, GA based company that offers virtual staffing solutions in areas of executive assistants, bookkeeping, and web services. We are a fast-paced team of high performers that work extremely hard, but also know how to have a great time. Culture is a top priority and our values are lived out daily. Enjoy a recap of our latest company-wide Summit to get a sneak peek into our award-winning culture. The position requirements are listed below.
The focus of this role is to lead and develop the Talent Acquisition (TA) team for BELAY. This results-driven manager thrives in a fast paced environment and will ensure we are sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and contracting with the right independent contractors in order to exceed client placement demands. This driven leader must lead and motivate a high performing team with passion, grit, and optimism to exceed aggressive contractor supply and quality deliverables. The Talent Acquisition Manager will demonstrate expertise in staffing, come equipped with solid networks, and sourcing experience. Additionally, he/she will demonstrate responsiveness and professionalism, own the details, be organizationally and technologically savvy, and conduct relational and efficiency coaching at all times.
As a member of the BELAY Corporate Management Team, you are expected to participate in phone calls and meetings (virtual and onsite), while serving as an example of the company’s mission: BELAY exists to glorify God by providing solutions that equip our clients with the confidence to climb higher. Occasional and overnight travel is required.
Duties and responsibilities
Represent BELAY in a positive and professional manner
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out BELAY’s culture each day.
- Be a good steward of our Vision: “Our vision is to help you achieve your vision”.
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
- Lead and enhance the TA team ensuring team members have a growth mindset and the right skill set to successfully navigate through high growth expansion while investing in their success.
- Meet and/or exceed company-driven goals, focusing on metrics, quality, contractor satisfaction, and performance, leveraging forecasts, data, and reports to make fact-based business decisions and recommendations.
- Promote a culture of innovation, staffing strategy, and excellence with strong recruiting knowledge and experience, business acumen, and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Be knowledgeable of contract staffing industry trends, compliance, competitive service offerings, and rates. Ensure all areas of interviewing, vetting, and contracting are compliant with all federal and state laws.
- Create and implement strategies and solutions that execute TA deliverables for the business by understanding current and future state of talent/staffing needs.
- Own sourcing and lead generation in order to recruit and attract qualified contractors while building and maintaining a strong candidate pipeline.
- Work with marketing to ensure the BELAY brand is boosted in the marketplace, attracting candidates, and viewed as a top contracting opportunity.
- Be actionable in your leadership approach to solve problems and/or proactively enhance services.
- Ensure the TA team is trained, equipped, and knowledgeable in sourcing/recruiting, vetting, assessing, and processing new contractors in many verticals and industries and held accountable to departmental metrics and KPIs.
- Responsible for owning the Applicant Tracking System and ensuring that the application is used to its fullest potential for greater efficiency and success.
- Provide insight into and make recommendations to changes in the processes, systems, and department as the business grows and needs change.
Qualified candidates will have experience in the staffing industry or an organization with a large staffing department. In addition, someone who has led a recruiting or sales team is ideal. Temporary or contractor staffing experience is preferred.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience leading a high-performing, fast-paced TA team.
- Must be driven self-starter, a positive thinker, loyal, and trustworthy.
- Attributes of flexibility, creativity, self-discipline, strong organizational skills, and action-orientation are essential for this role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing and able to “roll-up the shirt sleeves” to get a project done when needed.
- A high degree of autonomy with the capability of working remotely.
BELAY Corporate, as a virtual company, offers you the ability to work from home full-time. As such, a dedicated and secure workspace, free of distractions is required. Our standard business hours are Monday-Friday. Some roles will require travel.
This role is a full-time, exempt, W-2 role with our company. BELAY is a top-notch company with a world-class reputation. Expect to work hard & play hard. Expect to have fun while being on the front-end of a growing, vibrant company.
This position does not have any physical requirements at this time.
- Talent Acquisition Recruiters
- Talent Acquisition Team Administrator