Backed by Andreessen-Horowitz, Salesforce Ventures, and NextCoast Ventures, Tenfold is changing the way that companies recognize and respond to their customers at the moment of interaction. We enable companies to better engage with end customers by automatically surfacing data in real-time from their existing CRM system, telephony platform, and other digital channels (email, SMS, chat, etc.). Customer-facing agents are now armed with the right information to drive an insightful conversation with the person they’re speaking with, allowing them to have more personal and productive conversations and improve overall customer experience. We have more than 600 customers in over 50 countries today.
Tenfold is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to fuel our next phase of growth with a world-class enterprise organization. You are motivated, organized, and you thrive in fast-paced environments. You are committed to diversity and inclusion as key components of a best-in-class recruitment practice. You have leadership experience, and you are seeking an opportunity to make an impact in a rapidly scaling organization. You build trusted relationships with candidates, external partners, and employees at all levels. You drive results, analyze data, and report progress.
- Build out a recruiting program from the ground up across all functional areas at Tenfold including R&D, Customer Success, Sales, Technical Support and more.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion are critical tenants of the recruitment process
- Manager the end to end process including postings, screening candidates, facilitating the interview process, and managing candidate communications
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g time to hire, conversations at each stage) vs. benchmarks
- Leverage IT systems to maximize recruiting effectiveness (we use Greenhouse)
- Ensure hiring managers are prepped & educated on the best interviewing techniques & practices
- Drive our brand recognition as the best place to work
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners (e.g., Built In Austin)
- 7+ years in recruitment with 3+ years of expertise as a technical recruiter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional aptitude for professional relationship-building
- Hands on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Integrity and sound judgment
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Health and Dependent Care FSA
- Life and AD&D for employee and dependents available
- 100% Remote-Focused Organization with a Global Employee base
- Unlimited paid time off
- Austin Hottest Startups Watch list