Babylist is looking for a Technical Talent Acquisition Sourcer to help build the foundation of our Technical Recruiting strategies. The function will play a pivotal role in hiring a diverse group of technical talent across our Engineering, Product, and Analytics teams at a substantial growth phase.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the Technical Talent Acquisition Team Lead and Sr. Technical Talent Acquisition Partner to build quality candidate funnels with an emphasis on historically marginalized technical talent
- Quickly become the subject matter expert for creative and effective ways that connect passive talent to the incredibly meaningful mission at Babylist to support parents in getting exactly what they need for the arrival of their new baby
- Measurably impact sourcing and hiring efficiency with a metrics driven approach to response rates, funnel conversion, and ultimately, bringing candidates into the funnel that receive and accept job offers
Who you are
- A resilient and creative detective that finds deep satisfaction in delivering results and discovering hard-to-hire and diverse technical talent
- A true partner to your teammates that balances the tactics and strategies that have made you notably successful in the past with a learning agility that drives you to experiment with new ideas
- An exceptional communicator that’s impassioned by striking the right tone with compelling and engaging content that passive technical talent resonates with
- A curious and empathetic human that recognizes within yourself commonalities in those around you, helping you build authentic connections
Why You Will Love Working At Babylist
- We are a remote first company and invest in infrastructure you’ll need to be supported and successful: tools, opportunities to connect with colleagues, and a stipend to help you set up your office
- We build products that have a positive impact on millions of people’s lives
- We work at a sustainable pace which means work/life balance is a real thing here
- We believe technology and data can solve hard problems
- We believe in exceptional management
- We are committed to providing an actively antiracist organization and doing the work to support differences of all kinds
- We offer competitive pay and meaningful opportunities for career advancement
- We have great benefits like company paid medical, dental, and vision, a generous paid parental leave policy, and 401k with company match
- We care about employee wellbeing with perks for physical, mental and emotional health, parenting, childcare, and financial planning
Babylist is the leading destination for baby commerce, where 8 million people each year buy what they need to welcome a new baby. We serve parents and the community of grandparents, friends and relatives around each baby – connecting everyone who helps plan, prepare and shop for the new arrival. From the “add anything from anywhere” registry for new parents, to the expert advice and product ideas for gift givers, there is no more trusted, go-to solution for growing families.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.