6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce has changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. We’re revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by artificial intelligence and advanced cloud-based software.
Our culture is built on trust, smarts, and collaboration. We have a West Coast vibe with Northeast drive. As a team, we encourage open discussion about particularly challenging problems. We are as passionate about hiring the right people as we are about building great products for our customers in the Retail, Manufacturing and 3PL space.
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer at 6RS, you will play a vital role working closely with Talent Acquisition Partners and hiring managers to ensure our funnel has qualified/diverse individuals.
- Source diverse candidates through various platforms (LinkedIn, Greenhouse ATS, professional networks, social media, associations, or industry-related events and other aggregate sites)
- Tag team with TA Partners, & Coordinators during intake/pre brief meetings to identify hiring criteria and manage the sourcing process/pipeline
- Refine the 6RS pitch deck in partnership with TA Partners and Marketing
- Document (InMail) templates on Confluence
- Identify recruiting trends (example: best times to send messages, best content, InMail templates that have high open rates, etc…)
- Ensure job postings are up to date on LinkedIn and other platforms in use by 6RS
- Effectively represent the 6RS + Shopify employer brand
- Minimum 1 year of sourcing experience (ideally in a high-volume environment)
- Must be able to prioritize multiple roles simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with TA Partners, stakeholders, & candidates
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn and other platforms
Why 6RS? Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.