Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Talent Coordinator, joining our People team.
- Ideally 1 to 2 years experience in coordinating for a Talent and Recruiting team. Further experience in a tech, scaling company would be preferable
- Experience scheduling and coordinating interview within different time zones.
- Obsessed with creating the best Candidate Experience in the world.
- Good understanding and experience with HR Tools, including an ATS or HRIS (Greenhouse is not required, but ideal).
- Able to adapt to a fast paced, scaling and evolving environment.
- Incredible organisational skills and highly focused on detail and excellence.
- Previous experience in a global scaling environment is not required, but considered a plus.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Directly responsible for creating the best candidate experience and hiring experience in the world. Continuously improving the communication and experience for every candidate and hire that engages with us.
- Maintain and optimise Greenhouse (ATS) and other platforms the Recruiting team works on daily.
- Scheduling and optimising the scheduling process. Continuously reducing the time between interviews and working towards a healthy goal between first interview and offer stage.
- Responsible to document hiring and candidate experience processes in Notion and continue to keep these current to remain an asynchronous environment.
- Running and maintaining the Candidate Experience monthly survey.
- Partnering closely with the overall Recruiting team to remove blockers or bottlenecks from the hiring process.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to:
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!