Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC) is possibly the biggest Internet company you’ve never heard of. We started as a simple shareware site in 1993 and have grown into a stable of businesses; mobile, internet and domains.
We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It’s also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
Today, close to a thousand people work in over 16 countries to help us make the Internet better. If this sounds exciting to you, join the herd!
We are looking for a highly motivated Talent Partner to join our growing Talent Acquisition team, supporting the growth and expansion of the total Tucows team.
The Talent Acquisition team partners with our business teams to focus on building the Tucows Talent Brand, providing a meaningful and memorable candidate experience while attracting top talent.
The Talent Partner will conduct full-cycle recruitment from the creation of job descriptions, job postings, screening, sourcing, interviewing, and presentation of offer letters. You will provide thought leadership and innovate new ways to expand our talent reach through remote, local, and international resources in order to attract top talent on a global scale to this great organization.
From generating an engaged pipeline of prospective candidates to providing a meaningful on-brand candidate experience and attracting top talent to support our growing needs, you will support our growing hiring requirements across the business. You will bring your innovative ideas and creative solutions to the team in order to succeed in hiring top talent globally in a hyper-competitive space.
- Full cycle recruitment from position creation to offer and turndown, maintaining a positive experience throughout.
- Develop and maintain an engaged, talent pipeline
- Co-coordinate interview schedules in order to maintain an efficient and effective timeline and positive candidate experience
- Develop a deep understanding of the ideal candidate profile that suits the culture and changing landscape of the business
- Act as a passionate brand ambassador internally and externally
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the candidate experience.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to refine job postings and job descriptions; explore new global job boards to promote remote work,
- Partner with the Brand team to build and promote our Employer Brand globally
- Foster meaningful relationships with our vendor partners to leverage tools and maximize value
- Partner with the total Tucows People team in the interview and other training as needed, onboarding, goal setting, employee experience, and beyond
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse environment and embrace inclusive personal leadership
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, and help others prioritize
- Ability to make decisions and address problems while working under pressure
- Ability to work in a dispersed/remote workforce environment
- 5+ years experience attracting and hiring top talent
- Exceptional personal leadership skills
- Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Strong passion for advancing the human capital agenda of the organization.
- Deep interest in technology.
**This is a fully remote role**
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.