Mojito is an end-to-end solution for fully branded NFT marketplaces and tokenized customer engagement. The space is growing at an incredible pace and we are in a prime position to be a market leader. Mojito is the first project to graduate from the Serotonin Product Studio and is backed by industry veterans and world-class VCs and partners. We combine cutting-edge technology with design thinking and user empathy to build products that make blockchain accessible to a mainstream audience.
We are passionate about building products for a diverse, global audience and think our team should be a reflection of that. Candidates from underrepresented minorities and groups are encouraged to apply.
About the role
We are growing the Mojito team significantly and are searching for a Talent Recruiter to help us source the best engineers, product managers, and other staff we need to capitalize on our momentum. You will work closely with hiring managers and the leadership team to develop strategies around recruitment, sourcing, and hiring.
What you’ll be doing
- Source diverse candidates for technical and non-technical roles from around the world.
- Set up and manage the pipeline of candidates from sourcing to offers.
- Assist hiring managers with writing and publishing job requisitions.
- Manage the scheduling and coordination of candidate interviews and phone screens.
- Advise and lead debriefs on candidates.
- 3+ years experience as a recruiter or similar role.
- Ability to build a candidate profile on role requirements.
- Understanding of how to write bias-free job requisitions.
- Ability to advise on best practices for technical and non-technical interviews and processes.
- Experience managing candidate pipelines via an ATS like Greenhouse.
- Ability to source talented, diverse candidates through a variety of different channels.
- Understanding of skill and technology requirements for engineering candidates.
- Understanding of skill requirements for product management candidates.
- Ability to communicate well with hiring managers and leadership.
- Experience sourcing and hiring candidates with blockchain experience.
- Experience sourcing remote candidates from a global pool, understanding the nuances of hiring internationally.