Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
The Payments Team Lead role, as part of the Support Team, is based in Auckland and reports to the Payments Director. This role will be responsible for managing the Payment Support team in APAC (New Zealand, Australia and Philippines) and overseeing the day-to-day activities. This full-time position is responsible for ensuring that every customer has an outstanding experience when contacting Support, coaching and supervising the frontline and escalation teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a positive team relationship by being supportive, easily accessible and proactively encouraging daily motivation and recognition.
- Ensure client issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and monitor daily team performance and individual staff metrics.
- Contribute to creating a high-performing team by mentoring, coaching, and guiding team members on support procedures, best practices and job processes.
- Provide weekly reports to the Director on the health of the team, e.g agents
- Assist the upper management in specific tasks and side projects while bringing up areas of improvement of existing processes.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Development, Marketing and Strategic Solutions teams to improve client experience via improved workflows and product feature requests.
- Assist in improving communication with coworkers and customers and provide suggestions to improving technical knowledge base as well as the quality of the support responses.
What you need to bring:
- Significant customer service experience and a customer-focused attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ideally have payments and POS knowledge
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- Training/mentoring skills that focus on improving performance and morale.
- Organizational and decision-making skills and proven conflict resolution experience.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role… hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.