Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 87 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
Our People & Culture team’s mission is to grow and enable a united organization to let the people at WeTransfer be the most impactful they can be. You’d be part of the recruiting team that has been spearheading WeTransfer’s growth to almost 300 employees across the Netherlands, UK, US, and various living rooms. Our recruiting team consists of 3 full-time members that help to hire the right people for the right roles at WeTransfer. We’re spread out over the Netherlands and France (and sometimes Airbnbs) and meet on a weekly basis in the office, and on a quarterly basis for sessions and workshops.
We use those sessions to shape the recruiting foundation that will help us to hire the best candidate-company fit with confidence. We have big ambitions for how the recruitment team can partner with the business, so by joining us you’ll be part of an ambitious and hardworking team that cares about hiring the kind, supportive people that make WeTransfer a special place to work.
We love to brainstorm improvements, create new resources and implement new ideas and tools into our workflow. Joining as a tech recruiter means that whatever idea you have, we’ll give you the space and resources you need. Prepare to do your best work with us.
What you’d work on:
- Partner closely with hiring managers to fill various product and engineering roles, from full-stack engineers to product designers. Source, screen, interview and make offers to candidates.
- Deliver hiring training and coach hiring managers and interviewers on how to hire with confidence.
- Collaborate on and contribute to process improvements and content creation.
- Our products are used by all kinds of amazing people, from all over the world. You’ll actively contribute to having the wonderful diversity of all the people that use our products reflected in our teams.
- Improve the positioning and perception of WeTransfer’s brand and become a brand ambassador
Does this sound like you?
- You like the autonomy and the freedom to design your own path to success. Being in a fast-paced, hyper-scale environment is something that drives you and empowers your desire to build.
- Communication is the vertebral column of what you do. Whether it is with stakeholders, candidates or top management, making sure you create maximum value in the shortest number of words is crucial for you.
- Managing stakeholders (especially hiring managers) is something you’re not scared of, you actually find it crucial to driving an efficient process. You know how to find your way to influence and advise people to go in the right direction.
- Reporting is at the heart of everything you do, not only to showcase some changes needed that could serve better hiring but also to drive the business to better HR practices (Workforce planning, Career development…)
- You see recruitment as a program rather than operations. You love to understand the leverages, the links or the dependencies between your operations and the structural work. #HowToUseDataInRecruitment
- After all, being a recruiter is just like being an ambassador for the company. You like to be a sponge to the culture and the specificities you can find in our teams, to bring the best content to our candidates.
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can’t wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.