We’re looking for an experienced Technical Artist – Tools & Pipeline to join our internal studio team and work on our slate of mobile games.
- Create and maintain content creation tools
- Architect procedural pipelines
- Liaison between Art and Engineering
- Pioneer new workflows for NFT asset creation
- Define standards for all Tech Art needs at Artie
- Expertise in game development using Unity.
- Fluency in Python with experience in creating workflows and tools using Qt. Bonus: Knowledge of C++, C#. (Solidity experience a plus)
- Experience problem-solving and communicating with multiple art disciplines.
- Provide documentation and guidance as they solve production-driven problems.
- Forward-thinking and contribute to long-term solutions for evolving Artie’s pipeline and tools.
- End result: Must be able to pull all the above into a compelling end result that enhances the game for players in an immersive experience.
Desired Craft Skills
- Passion for VFX creation
- Passion for NFTs
- Comfortable with working as part of a remote team
- Preference for early-stage startup culture
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous salary and equity package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Learning/development budget
Artie Inc.’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.