What You’ll Do:
As Bigleaf’s Technical Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for producing original content for an audience of IT leaders and decision makers. You’ll combine technical detail and engaging storytelling to create blog posts, white papers, tactical guides, case studies, demos, and videos that share the value of our technology and its impact for audiences around the world. You’ll also collaborate with others throughout the organization to create their own content. Bigleaf has an incredible community of partners and customers — and we’d like to work with someone who can help us continue to share knowledge with and to them in relevant and resonant ways.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail as they tell our story with technical accuracy and be able to translate that knowledge into compelling, easy-to-understand insights for our audiences across an organization. You’ll get to know our audiences, what they need & how they learn at each stage of the customer journey and help nurture them alongside our partner sales team and channel sales partners. You will work closely with every team at Bigleaf including our Channel Sales Team, Sales Engineers, Product Managers, Growth Marketers, and Field Marketers. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Product Marketing.
Come join us at Bigleaf to help businesses connect to their customers, people like us, people like you!
This position is 100% remote!
- Craft and execute a content calendar based on product roadmaps, trends, and research that is aligned to team strategy and objectives
- Write, edit, and publish B2B content that explains Bigleaf’s story in a succinct and compelling manner
- Partner cross-functionally with internal and external teams to product content across a variety of channels, from product tutorials to top-of-funnel blog articles
- Work with customers to help tell their stories
- Ensure that our content is easily discoverable and searchable
- Establish goals for content, continually evaluate and measure performance of content, and develop recommendations for improvement and optimization
- 3+ years of experience of creating content or content marketing experience that demonstrates the ability to quickly absorb and understand technical products, their relevance and value to a technical audience, and how to communicate and engage partners in promoting that value most effectively
- Experience running high-performing content programs and campaigns (B2B, SaaS, and/or Cloud space experience a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the capacity to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications diverse range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Portfolio of content that incorporates various mediums (articles, white papers, case studies, datasheets, videos, demo scripts, and social media assets)
- Strong project management skills and proven track record of meeting deadlines with a high level of execution – ability to manage against multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- A detail-oriented and data driven approach
- Experience implementing best practices for SEO
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can run with minimal guidance, taking true ownership of your projects
- Experience working with sales, product, engineering, PR, marketing, and executive leadership teams to research, plan and execute your work
- Experience working on networking or SD-WAN is a plus
Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly improve by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 100% of medical premiums for our HSA health plan – buy up options available)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 100% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 13 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We’re building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications for this role.