Tenfold is looking for a technical partner onboarding specialist to help support our growing ecosystem of strategic partners in demonstrating the value of the Tenfold solution to current and perspective joint clients as well as in enabling a seamless experience and maximizing value realization as they set up new clients on the Tenfold solutions.
Founded 6 years ago, Tenfold is a cloud first, real-time integration platform as a service (IPaaS) of Best-In-Class customer engagement and customer experience technology, empowering global sales and service teams to better serve customers at the moment of interaction. We make customer interaction data valuable by capturing, connecting and structuring it to help companies operationalize A.I. through intelligent ‘no touch’ data capture and streamlined workflows.
Tenfold is trusted by hundreds of the worlds most respected and customer-focused companies including UPS, Hewlett Packard, Prudential, T-Mobile, Staples, Merck, Sun Life, TransAmerica, Disney, Wayfair and many more to empower more than a billion interactions each year!
Tenfold is quickly expanding our ecosystem of referral and resale partners. We have a smaller subset of highly strategic OEM and Resale partners who are disproportionately positioned to drive growth for Tenfold as they position and sell the Tenfold offering to their customer base. In order to continue to support the companies ambitious growth targets, we need to develop and execute a pre-sales support and client onboarding strategy that maximizes our joint revenue opportunity with these clients.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of the Tenfold solution our strategic ecosystem partners and our joint value proposition
- Partner with pre-sales leadership across our strategic partners to enable their teams to most effectively demonstrate the Tenfold solution to clients with agreed upon rules of engagement for bringing Tenfold in to assist in complex and/or strategic joint sales pursuits
- Demonstrate the Tenfold solution in client sales demonstrations, end-user trainings, admin trainings and partner enablement contexts
- Create new client onboarding plans in collaboration with our partners that map new client onboarding journeys along with roles and responsibilities for all stakeholders (tenfold, partner, client) across each stage with client segmentation where applicable
- Onboard new partner clients onto the Tenfold solution including assisting with account setup, integration with various telephony and CRM systems, solution configuration, end user training, admin training and go-live support to ensure client value realization
- Evaluate and adapt the company’s current partner new client onboarding process to maximize revenue and partner satisfaction
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for our strategic partners helping with escalated support issues, product enhancement requests and aligning additional tenfold resources as needed to best support our partner and their clients
- Regularly measure, analyze, and report results of partner pre-sales and onboarding efforts (i.e. new clients onboarded, active users, blocked onboardings, product requests, etc.)
- Develop content and collateral (i.e. how-to documents, user guides, training videos, etc.) to help support our partners in demonstrating the value of tenfold, onboarding clients and maximizing their value realization from the solution
- Proven success in technical support, onboarding or solutions engineering role
- Learning mindset with a hunger for personal and professional development
- Ability to navigate competing priorities and maximize impact by balancing urgency & importance of each
- Experience working with CRM | Knowledge/Experience in the UCaaS, CCaaS or Customer Experience space is a bonus
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Versatility in communicating complex technology-related business issues to audiences with a varying range of technical expertise.
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Task Focused and Goal-oriented
- Team driven with flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work proficiently under minimal supervision
- Highly responsive and self-accountable
- Experience working with Excel/Google Sheets for project management
Working at Tenfold:
- Competitive salaries
- Variable compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- employee medical and dental coverage
- short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watch list