Reporting to the VP of Product Management, the Technical Product Manager focus will be to manage the Cloud Platform offering as a product, defining features to increase developer productivity while also improving scalability, reliability and cost-effectiveness of its hosted solutions. All of Olo’s openings are open for remote workers that are US based.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Olo’s engineers and product managers to understand problems, capture ideas and prioritize a backlog of requirements.
- You will promote the evolution of the Cloud Platform that powers the core of Olo’s digital ordering products.
- Identify opportunities within Olo, driving Cloud Platform strategy in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals
- Promote the value of the Cloud Platform to product engineering teams and team members by defining, tracking and reporting on metrics.
- Participate in quarterly planning sessions to determine plans, identify dependencies and perform data-driven prioritization of our projects
- Develop the product specifications and user stories that promote the build-out of new products and features that relies on our data
- Answer incoming questions about the Cloud Platform and its capabilities
- Establish success criteria for testing and product acceptance
What We’ll Expect From You
- At least 3 years of experience in a Technical Product Manager role, or comparable role, for a software technology company that operates in an Agile process framework
- Familiarity with cloud computing providers
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solutions and cloud native technologies
- Familiarity with security and data privacy compliance regulations (PCI, SOC II)
- Comfort in deep technical areas, such as API standards, containerization, server-less and distributed computing, and DevOps tooling
- Experience working directly with an Engineering team to build project plans and timelines and manage against those timelines to ensure that you ship the right products at the right time with the right quality
- A functional understanding of software development
- Experience as a software or operations engineer
- Restaurant experience in back-of-house or front-of-house roles
- Experience as a product manager for a startup or growth-stage company
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, a 401k match, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!