Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our cloud and on-premise supercomputers power AI research at the forefront of quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda’s products accelerate AI research at thousands of organizations, including Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced technical product marketing manager who is passionate about AI and can craft compelling messages for highly technical audiences. While Lambda has both on-prem and cloud solutions, this role is focused on our Cloud offerings. As Lambda’s Technical Product Marketing Manager – Cloud, you will work cross-functionally with product, marketing, and business development teams to support and boost go-to-market success.
This position is ideal for someone who is customer-centric, who is familiar with Product Led Growth, who is excited to bring to market solutions for Machine Learning Engineers, and who wants to experience the satisfaction of being a strategic and significant part of an industry-changing startup.
What You’ll Do
Strategy and Messaging:
- Become a subject matter expert, know the needs, buyer journey, competitive landscape and turn those insights into messages and programs that resonate.
- Gain insight into customer use cases and run customer workshops, as needed, to deliver marketing messages.
- Work with product and marketing teams to articulate customer value and plan effective product delivery and launch.
- Define and track KPIs to evaluate success of launches
Content and Collateral:
- Develop a competitive overview and keep the product and marketing teams informed about changes in the competitive landscape
- Collaborate with the content team and greater marketing team to create product collateral like how-to guides and tutorials, videos, workshops, case studies, and other product related content
- Build community among ML researchers and engineers, both in the academic sphere as well as in the startup ecosystem via social media, email campaigns, content hub, etc
- 4+ years of experience as a product marketing manager at a B2B tech company
- Have a technical background working in software engineering, data science, scientific research, or an engineering field.
- Are familiar with and passion for following the latest developments in AI
- Have excellent written and verbal communications
- Have customer-facing experience & a customer-first mindset
- Are a self-starter with the ability to use data and industry insights to make strategic marketing plans
- Have a positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
Nice To Have
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, STEM, or other Engineering.
- Experience with Product Led Growth Strategies
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and growing fast
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.