Skilljar is the leading company in online customer training. We’re proud of our team culture and the product we build. We are looking for a passionate Technical Project Manager to join our full-time remote team. If you’re passionate about building great processes, supporting technical teams, and having direct impact on the product, Skilljar is a great place to grow your career.
- Keep track of daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all teammates are actively working toward established goals
- Participate in team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Partner with Engineering and Product Managers to ensure projects delivery
- Proactively manage risks, issues, and decisions to improve delivery predictability
- Contribute to the maturation of tools and processes to simplify delivery execution
- Manage communication of progress/status with executives and other project partners
- Tracking project milestones and communicating status during weekly meetings
- Celebrate team accomplishments
- Drives optimization and process improvements between product, design, and development teams
- 4 years experience defining, prioritizing, and scheduling of technical projects.
- Proven understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Hands-on experience leading projects using Jira for Agile delivery management
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with technical and non-technical, multi-functional groups
- Familiarity with enterprise web applications
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of forward-thinking, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.