Growing Company. Small Dynamic Teams. Real Impact.
Hi! We’re adMarketplace. Our teams build best of breed advertising technology, with cutting-edge microservice architectures and millisecond response times, crunching through terabytes of data every day.
We’re looking for a next-generation scrum master. Our ideal candidate embodies true servant leadership, understands Agile is more than a collection of best practices, and has experience managing sprints, deliverables, and milestones.
- Have you helped engineering teams deliver faster by developing project plans, coordinating dependencies, and clearing blockers?
- Do you have experience hosting Agile ceremonies, managing escalations, communications, and stakeholders?
- Can you adapt Agile practices to meet the needs of the project, the team, and the moment?
This could be the role you’ve been waiting for!
What You’ll Do
As an adMarketplace Technical Project Manager you will get to help your team:
- Be laser-focused on delivery, quality, and scalability
- Take initiatives from concept to project plans with milestones and deliverables
- Translate requirements into acceptance criteria and refined user stories
- Continuously improve in preparation, processes, planning, and execution
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders
- Guiding Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Story Refinement, Sprint Demos & Retrospectives
- Managing Sprints and User Stories in Jira across multiple projects
- Documenting, communicating, and managing processes that help your team excel
- Identify and include key stakeholders and decision makers
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience managing software engineering/development projects using agile methodologies (Scrum preferred)
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- High-level understanding of software technologies like databases, queues, caches, microservices, cloud, code repository, … etc.
- Expert using Jira and related project management functions
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Software Development
- Quick learner and interested in learning new technologies (as needed)
- Excellent organizational, communication, and listening skills (communicates clearly, completely, and concisely with technical and non-technical people)
- Good leadership skills
- Detail-oriented, positive, and motivated
- Excellent documentation skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Digital advertising industry experience
- Previous software engineering experience
If this sounds like you, apply today. We look forward to hearing from yo