Computers are the most powerful tools to exist in the history of humanity. Today, only a relative few—professional software developers—can use this superpower to its fullest extent. This has created an unbalanced world where there are only programmers and those who consume their programs. Replit wants to change that dynamic by bringing the next billion software creators online.
We are building a world-changing platform where people go all the way from writing their first lines of code to starting their first businesses. As a product and technology-focused startup, we have grown to millions of users, and we’re ready to scale our team to reach millions more!
In this role, you have an opportunity to get in at the ground level of a high-growth startup and help build our team of talented and passionate people. You’ll have an immediate and long-term impact!
Note – If you’re a talented and experienced recruiter but don’t really fit the requirements, please apply anyway.
Position: Technical Recruiter
In this role, you will:
– Help find top engineers and designers who help build and shape key features that millions of Repliters use
– Provide hands-on, full-cycle recruiting support
– Manage communication and partnership with hiring managers
– Lead the offer process, which includes creating and extending offers and closing candidates
– Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit on a variety of channels
– Use metrics to develop new and more efficient hiring solutions
– Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
You qualify if:
– You have experience building high-performing, diverse teams
– You have technical in-house recruiting experience
– You have experience in a high-growth and fast-paced company
– You’re a recruiting savant and have experience sourcing candidates through multiple creative channels
– You feel it in your bones when you send a decline and do a happy dance when candidates pass their screens – candidates trust you, and you build long-term relationships
Even better if:
– You’re an active Replit user
– You closely follow the open-source community and/or devtool companies
– Global – currently only open for those who can overlap at least 4-hours from the US Pacific Timezone