Want to help us build a world class technology organization? NerdWallet is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a track record of success working in a highly creative environment and have a goal oriented approach to their work.
Where you can make an impact:
- You will own the full recruitment life cycle for multiple technical teams from passive outreach to closing, and everything in between.
- You will become ingrained with your partner teams to understand how each hire will impact NerdWallet’s business goals and objectives.
- As a strategic partner, you will develop and nurture relationships with Engineering leaders and hiring teams. You will drive and influence the hiring and interviewing processes, provide candid and constructive feedback, and offer a unique perspective on market trends and industry best practices.
- You will have the opportunity to leverage data and reporting to drive decisions and improve processes for your partner teams.
- You will spearhead closing strategies, build strong candidate relationships to better understand their decision motivators, and be able to articulate NerdWallet’s compensation philosophy and benefits package.
- A talent partner that values working in a highly collaborative environment where you and other recruiting partners work together to accomplish great things.
- Someone who stays abreast of trends and news to better understand our competitive landscape.
- A leader in developing unique full-cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria with our leadership team.
- Collaborative with the recruiting team and hiring managers to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy.
- Organized and diligent and pride yourself in having a self starter mentality and a strong work ethic.
- Looking to be part of a “purpose-driven” company.
We recognize not everyone will have all of these requirements. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
- 4+ years of full cycle experience recruiting technical talent.
- A passion for technology and how it can improve our everyday lives.
- An eye for detail and pride yourself in accurately tracking and managing your candidate funnel.
- A track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional technical candidates.
- Experience in sourcing for technical candidates through multiple channels, and engaging each person in meaningful conversations.
- An incredible ability to research and strategize around recruiting techniques that will drive great results for NerdWallet.
- The ability to build trust and credibility with hiring teams and candidates through clear, authentic communication. You know the importance of having a deep understanding and context for the roles and hiring teams you support.
- This role will be based in San Francisco, CA or remote (based in the U.S.).
- We believe great work can be done anywhere. No matter where you are based, NerdWallet offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your family.
What we offer:
Work hard, stay balanced (Life’s a series of balancing acts, eh?)
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision for employees and their dependents
- Rejuvenation Policy – Flexible Time Off + 12 holidays + Mental Health Days
- New Parent Leave for employees with a newborn child or a child placed with them for adoption or foster care
- Mental health support through Ginger.io
- Paid sabbatical for Nerds to recharge, gain knowledge and pursue their interests
- Health and Dependent Care FSA and HSA with monthly NerdWallet contribution
- Weekly Virtual Bootcamp, Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation sessions
- Monthly Wellness Stipend and Cell Phone Stipend
Have some fun! (Nerds are fun, too)
- Nerd-led group initiatives – Intramural Sports, Employee Resource Groups for Parents, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA, and other communities
- Hackathons, Happy Hours and team bonding across all teams and departments
- Company-wide events like Little Nerds Day (aka bring your kids to work day, even if you’re remote!) and our annual Charity Auction
Lifestyle (Be your best self – we’ll take care of the details)
- Our Nerds love to make an impact by paying it forward – Donate to your favorite causes with a company match
- WiFi stipend, work from home equipment stipend, and co-working space subsidy
- Commuting stipend and catered breakfast, lunch and onsite barista for SF based Nerds
- Anniversary recognition program – choose from different items and experiences
Plan for your future (And when you retire on your island, remember the little people)
- 401K with company match
- Annual Enrichment Stipend for learning and development
- Be the first to test and benefit from our new financial products and tools
- Access to Rocket Lawyer for online legal support and resources
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.