Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here
The Technical Recruiter role reports to the Director of Technical Recruiting and works closely with colleagues on the People and Technical leadership teams to build world-class talent acquisition initiatives at Auth0. We are looking for someone that can excel in the full life cycle recruitment process while providing world class stakeholder manager and candidate experience.
This includes creating and updating processes and strategies to help us scale as we continue our worldwide growth, and to increase consistencies and efficiencies company-wide.
Focusing on hiring for talent, regardless of location, selecting people who live Auth0’s values and behaviors that fit our culture with the skills and competencies needed to do the job is a critical component for the successful evolution of our culture. We are looking for someone who thrives in an autonomous, innovative, fast-paced setting. They will develop processes, juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities and work well with remote team members, hiring managers, and candidates in different countries and time zones.
Location: This is a US Remote friendly role. We have a strong preference for candidates in the US West Coast Time zone but open to candidates in the US.
- Manage candidate experience through screening, interview, offer, start, and onboarding.
- Develop, streamline and roll out processes for end-to-end candidate experience including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection & onboarding.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders on headcount management & approvals.
- Report and analyze recruiting data and trends monthly.
- Recommend ideas and recruiting strategies to proactively meet Auth0’s growth initiatives.
- Manage applicant tracking system data.
- Train new hiring managers on interview techniques, hiring process, and using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Participate in regional hiring events and meet-ups as needed
Your Experience should include:
- 2 – 5 yrs experience in full life cycle technical/product recruiting in a SaaS or similar SW environment.
- Success in hiring for Engineering or Product teams. Roles to include but not limited to: Data Analytics, Data Scientists, Machine Learning, Cloud Engineers, Product Managers
- Recent work in a high-growth global software company or other emerging progressive organization.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.