Paubox is a San Francisco-based B2B startup ranked #775 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing privately-owned companies and is also a market leader in HIPAA compliant email.
Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. We are a series A company with over 3,500 customers that leverages customer feedback to build innovative email security solutions that our customers love. Our patented email security features protect healthcare organizations from internal and external cybersecurity threats, all with an unwavering focus on ease of use, security, and reliability.
Paubox values its people and gives them ample opportunities to learn, evolve and grow.
We are looking for bright, experienced, and motivated Account Executives to join our growing sales team. This role will be responsible for full-cycle sales and will be targeting our Mid-Market accounts with assistance from our outbound sales development team. This person will be pivotal in the growth of our outbound channel and will have a high degree of visibility within our organization.
This position reports directly to our Vice President of Sales and will be fully remote. You must also be located and authorized to work in the US.
Please read the responsibilities and requirements carefully before applying. Submit your resume and a cover letter to apply for this position.
Your day to day include
- Bring in new business and crush quota
- Proactively build and maintain own pipeline
- Work closely with our outbound sales development team to close outbound sourced leads
- Update and maintain Salesforce activities, events, opportunities, etc. “If it ain’t in Salesforce, it never happened”
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert in all things Paubox and email encryption
- Monitor competition by gathering market intelligence on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, sales techniques, etc.
- Professionally represent Paubox at conferences and other work related events
Must have skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 quarters of proven quota achievement as an outbound Account Executive at a B2B SaaS company, not including ramp
- Ability to source own pipeline in parallel with outbound SDR teams
- Ability to think strategically and execute on abstract ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Complete proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficient in LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Demonstrated strong work ethic
- Proficient in Outreach.io
- Previous experience selling into healthcare
- Know what the acronym HIPAA stands for
- Have met all of the above qualifications in a similar startup environment
What you will experience at Paubox
- Paubox is a customer-driven organization. We foster an environment of diversity, inclusion, teamwork, and excellence
- Our culture is driven by the Paubox Foundations which are the principles and values we embody as an organization. You will be a great fit if these foundations resonate with you
What makes Paubox a great place to work
- We have a strong identity and culture
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision
- 401(k) savings plan
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays
- Stock options as an early employee
- Apple work laptop provided
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow
Paubox is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating a welcoming and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds