Truss is tackling tough technical problems for the private sector and government. We use modern development practices to build software, streamline infrastructure, and train others through exposure to our teams. We have earned a reputation with our clients for pragmatism, autonomy, expertise and trust. We extend these values to our strong relationships with contractors, partners and employees, because we believe this is fundamental to doing great work.
We are looking for a full life cycle recruiter to join our growing team. You’ll be joining a team with a strong foundation that bakes diversity, equity and inclusion into everything we do, while also delivering on goals for time-to-fill while providing a seamless candidate and hiring committee experience. Iterative improvement is key for us. We embrace marginal gains and data-driven decision making to pursue mastery and stay focused on our goals.
As a technical recruiter at Truss, you’ll be responsible for championing the culture while leveraging best practices in sourcing, recruitment, and interviewing to attract and retain top engineering, devops, product, delivery, and design/research talent. You’ll work collaboratively with Truss’ hiring managers and Trussels across all practices to meet our hiring goals and timelines. You’ll also drive process optimization, measuring and reporting on key performance indicators.
What you’ll do:
- Own and execute the full lifecycle recruiting process for multiple roles.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers, including proactively reporting on pipeline activity and facilitating effective recruiting and hiring discussions.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified, diverse candidates through networking, employee referrals, research and outbound sourcing.
- Manage interview scheduling logistics between candidates and the Truss staff.
- Maintain consistent and timely communication with candidates throughout the process.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create job descriptions and interview materials.
- Work to deliver outstanding candidate, hiring manager and interviewer experiences.
- Measure and report on performance metrics that drive continuous improvement.
- Identify bottlenecks in the recruiting process for discussion / resolution.
- Get to know more about recruitment adjacent processes such as employee retention, onboarding, and marketing/branding and offer suggestions that will create opportunities, or solve a problem.
We recognize that recruiting is a breadth discipline. Here’s the minimum experience you’ll need to be successful in the role.
- Recruiting for any of the following positions within the tech industry, with an emphasis on cross functional disciplines (application and infrastructure / security engineering, product and delivery management, research / design).
- Creativity and enthusiasm for sourcing, networking and recruiting strategies to find, attract and close talent.
- Integrating diversity, equity and inclusion in recruitment and hiring practices.
- Efficient, scalable interview coordination and scheduling strategies in a high volume recruiting environment.
And here’s what we also hope you’ll bring:
- Great communication! Including thoughtful listening skills, and the ability to communicate well in writing.
- An adaptive, empathetic, collaborative and positive mindset.
- Driving process improvements that lead to efficiency gains and scalability within an organization.
- A passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- An organized approach that can adapt to business priorities as they evolve.
- Experience configuring and using a web-based Applicant Tracking System (ATS) such as Lever.
- Experience working with a digital consultancy, agency, or agile development teams.
The salary range for this position is $109,000 – $136,500.
If you have more experience than is reflected here, that’s great! We’ll be pleased to exercise your broader/deeper skill set. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints. You must be eligible to work in the US. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time. We encourage all interested candidates to apply!