Pathwire, a Sinch Company is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team! This team is responsible for the full spectrum of the hiring process from identifying needs and shortlisting candidates to onboarding successful hires. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. This individual will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible technical talent and will have a direct impact on the growth of the business! To be successful in this role, you should have experience with full-cycle technical recruitment and have phenomenal communication and relationship building skills.
- Work closely with the engineering and product teams to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process
- Track recruitment metrics such as time-to-hire, source of hire, and time-to-fill
- Craft job descriptions, interview questions and other hiring material that contain non-biased language
- Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they get onboard
- Source candidates via job boards, resume databases, professional networks and referrals
- Conduct and coordinate interviews during various hiring stages
- Oversee internal and external communication, making sure that our company maintains a positive reputation as an employer (Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and social media)
- Organize hiring events and participate in job fairs to network with potential candidates
- 3-5 years experience as a Technical Recruiter with a proven track record of sourcing and hiring top-tier, hard to find Software Engineers and Product Management talent
- Proven experience owning the full hiring lifecycle
- Solid knowledge of recruitment software and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to main strong follow up and attention to detail while moving quickly
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with hiring teams, candidates, and local community networks
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant degree
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles.
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.