The ideal candidate…
- Has proven high-volume experience recruiting software engineers.
- Loves the hunt and is effective at sourcing passive candidates.
- Is numbers-driven, maybe even a little obsessed, with meeting and exceeding goals.
- Can close candidates with the right balance of consideration, transparency, and drive.
- Knows how to manage relationships with multiple different stakeholders.
- Understands what it’s like to work at a start-up that is fast-paced.
The role will entail…
- Sourcing, screening, and qualifying technical talent globally (doesn’t matter what time zone).
- Meeting weekly activity goals for outbound messaging, screens, and interviews.
- Managing the interview process ensuring candidates and hiring managers have a smooth and transparent experience.
- Updating our ATS (Lever) with accurate candidate notes and pipeline information.
- Closing a set number of candidates each month.
Things that we look for in a candidate…
- Excellent presentation and communication skills: you’re polished and professional and know how to communicate and follow through effectively.
- Strong work ethic and drive: you are hungry to find the right candidates and are even hungrier to close them, you consistently want to beat if not exceed your goals and pull out all of the stops to get there.
- Organized and strategic: you make sure your days are mapped out to be the best use of your time in balancing outbound messaging, screening calls, and team collaboration.
- Tech-savvy: you understand technology and can speak openly to candidates about it. Bonus points for understanding our tech stack – Kubernetes, Go/Python/Java to name a few.
- Self-awareness & Ownership: you aren’t afraid to ask questions or admit when you’re wrong and take a tremendous amount of ownership and responsibility for your work.
Headquartered in Boston MA with offices in Warsaw and London and employees across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is. Starburst Data, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.