Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities. We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world’s developers. The products and services are focused on technical recruiting, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
We are searching for a motivated and dynamic Technical Sales Enablement Lead to support the enablement of our Sales Engineering team. The person in this role will be instrumental in leading and implementing learning programs, building eLearning and training sessions, and supporting other critical strategic programs that focus on the development of our Sales Engineering organization from onboarding through continuous development. In this role, you will be an individual contributor on the Sales Enablement team that supports our Stack Overflow for Teams product.
A successful candidate has experience onboarding and enabling Sales Engineers in rapidly growing & highly successful SaaS sales teams. The role requires a self-starter with a unique blend of proven technical sales training development and delivery skills, project management skills, communication skills, and technical skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and run the 30-60-90 day Sales Engineer onboarding program to reduce ramp times
- Partner with Sales Engineering Leadership to identify skill and knowledge gaps, and develop programs and trainings to fill those gaps
- Design and run role-specific training at Boot Camps, SKO and as needed
- Coach and mentor Sales Engineer new hires throughout the ramp period and foster a culture of peer to peer and manager coaching
- Partner with product management and product teams to align technical training and enablement priorities with Stack’s product roadmap
- Assist with the maintenance of the Learning Management System with curated content, self-service, and certification mechanisms, ensuring all content is current
- Monitor Sales engineer new hire and new-to-role progress and communicate regular status updates to key stakeholders in Sales Enablement, and Sales Management
- Develop, contribute, and help maintain technical sales enablement resources and materials including learning paths, certification programs, sales engineer playbooks, and a content library
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years of software industry experience (Technical Enablement experience, Sales / Solution Engineering experience)
- Keen eye for business and proven track record in program management
- Previous experience developing and delivering training programs for Sales engineering audience
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely and under pressure; diligent with deliverables and deadlines, able to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Knowledge of Value Selling Methodologies (Command of the Message preferred)
- Familiar with MEDDPICC qualification tool
- Experience managing Learning Management System
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Familiarity with video software editing software (like Camtasia)