Who We Are and What We’re About:
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
When you join Brightline, you’re joining a team that has an unstoppable drive to change the lives of families across the country. We’re a team of thoughtful problem-solvers, expert and kind clinicians, and experienced operators and technologists. Above all, we’re committed to helping each other succeed, learn, and grow—all while bringing care to families when, where, and how they need it.
No matter what you’re looking for in your next role, we’re pretty confident that you’ll #FindItAtBrightline.
As an early sourcer at Brightline, here’s what your day-to-day activities might look like:
- Build and align messaging to reflect our company values and mission
- Proactively build and manage a pipeline of technical candidates, specifically in software engineering
- Develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, partnering closely with the hiring leaders and recruiters
- Track, benchmark, and communicate sourcing metrics, results and key-learns with leadership
- Help build our talent brand
- Work with the recruiters and the hiring team to build and adhere to a structured, inclusive, and enjoyable interview process
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- 1-2+ years of experience in talent acquisition as a technical sourcer or as a recruiter in an agency or in-house setting
- Experience sourcing for highly technical and ever-green roles
- Expertise building Boolean searches, internet searches, networking, as well as developing other creative and engaging sourcing strategies
- Demonstrated ability to focus on multiple roles simultaneously while delivering quality results
- A data driven approach to building and iterating on your sourcing strategies
- Expertise with Google Apps, LinkedIn Recruiter, as well as working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
Bonus points for experience with:
- Experience sourcing diverse talent
- Experience in a fast-paced startup
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
Benefits + Perks:
- Remote first and focused on community—we have Bright Spots with employees across the country (check out more info below) + generous work-from-home stipend
- Competitive compensation & benefits packages because we know the work you do is hard and we recognize how valuable you are, including an unlimited PTO policy + 14 paid holidays, Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, and stock options
- Collaborate with diverse members across teams with weekly group learning opportunities and team breakfasts (and offsite retreats in the future!)
- Dedicated time for your health and wellness, including group workouts and meditations hosted by Brightline employees
- With your help, we’ll build diverse & equitable programs and experiences
Brightline is a nationally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the country, some of those being: New York, Boston, Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, Houston, Denver, Minneapolis, San Diego, and Los Angeles. The Brightline office is headquartered in the SF Bay Area, but we consider all local and remote (U.S.) candidates.
At Brightline, we believe that collaborative, diverse, and empathetic tech & product teams can create transformational products to change the lives of families across the country. In a conscious effort to create a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and the families we serve, we celebrate our individual differences and walks of life. Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.