This position is a Full-Time position with full benefits. This role will be located in our Austin, Texas office.
Fully Ramped Hours: Monday – Friday, anywhere from 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM CT (1st Shift)
- Flexible Hours: what works best for you? 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, or 9am-6pm
What Makes Us Awesome
Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their Customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the Customer journey. Our software connects a company’s existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service and support their Customers, while enabling them to measurably improve the Customer experience.
Tenfold helps companies open Customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional Customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of nine different systems of record.
Watch our demo video – Tenfold for Salesforce
As a key member of our team of Technical Support Engineers, you will provide world-class support to our Customers over the phone or via support tickets. You will serve as an integral part of our 24/7 Support coverage model. You will serve as the first point of contact to Support that our Customers have.
In Technical Support the entire company’s got your back. From Development to the Operations team, we support initiatives to increase your efficiency, allowing you to focus on providing an amazing experience for our clients. You are fully empowered to do your job – without quotas – it’s all about making the Customer’s experience the best it can be. At Tenfold we offer careers, not jobs. Start out in Support and choose your destiny. We train and promote from within and encourage continued learning.
- Responsible for all Technical Support issues. That means you’ll be the one our Customers turn to when they have a problem and providing the solution should be your top priority!
- Apply creative problem-solving techniques to identify the source of problems while at the same time keeping the Customer updated with the progress of the issue.
- You’ll have to take the initiative to learn about the Customer, understand their problem, and determine the best way to fix it.
- You’ll need to be well-versed in all the parts and services involved in running an application and diagnosing.
- The right person for this job is someone who can multitask between supporting Customers and during periods of downtime create how-to articles, how-to Support videos, and write detailed documentation.
- Problem-solving is in your DNA
- Exude positive energy and enthusiasm while
- Possess a naturally curious personality, rarely settling for “okay”
- 2+ years of Technical/ Customer Support/ Client Success experience, preferably in the tech industry.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using at least 1 CRM platform and/or business phone system – Tenfold Integrations
- Familiarity with achieving Support SLA’s
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Task Focused and Goal-oriented
- Team driven with flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work proficiently under minimal supervision
- Experience working in a post-sales environment
- Microsoft Office / Google Apps
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Variable compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee Medical and Dental coverage
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Paid company parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Weekly company lunches
- Monthly Leadership led Town Halls
- Monthly Culture-driven initiatives and events
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Dog-friendly office
- Exciting Customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watch list
As a US employer, Tenfold is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.