The mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We’re enabling everyone from global enterprises to fast-growing startups to integrate application testing into their development pipelines and harness test data to improve product quality by making fast, powerful test automation possible for everyone, regardless of coding experience.
We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding, providing us long-term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for people to join our team of leaders, experts, innovators, and community builders. Our core values: drive, authenticity, support, and insight, are the foundation of our culture and a key part of what it means to be a mabler. We practice transparency, embrace collaboration, and lead with empathy while encouraging each other to bring our best selves to work.
Why We Need You:
You’re a problem solver with a proclivity for helping people with difficult problems. Taking on technical projects – and seeing them through – excites you. You’ve honed your skills with experience in software QA or web development, and want to take them to the next level by championing the voice of the customer as part of a small (but growing), high-impact team. You’re ready to join a highly collaborative and supportive team that combines subject matter expertise with empathy and curiosity.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
What You’ll Do:
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues by following standard procedures for triaging and escalating customer issues.
- Understanding failure modalities that lead to customer facing issues, documenting them and creating documentation allowing them to be fixed rapidly.
- Take ownership of reported customer issues and see problems through to resolution.
- Contribute to managing support and customer success processes, tools, and technologies.
- Work cross functionally with other teams at mabl to improve the customer experience.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with QA/Automation/Unit testing
- Understanding of Xpath, Regex, Grep, Sed, Awk and tools which would simplify log parsing
- An understanding of HTTP Verbs, APIs, and microservices at a macro level
- 5+ years of experience
- A background in front-end web development where you’ve built full websites, either as a hobby or professionally
- Understanding of 1 or more complete tech stack(s)
- Experience with managing workflows and Jira boards
- Troubleshooting web-based applications (The art of asking the right questions to arrive at a solution)
- Customer-centric attitude, with strong communication skills and technical acumen
- Strong analytical skills, with a bias for using data to identify trends and opportunities
- Interest in learning good test automation practices and patterns
Working at mabl
-We embrace hybrid and remote work across the US and around the world! We have 100+ mablers spread across the world in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 18 states.
-We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever possible.
– Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee has grown from a team of six to over 30 mablers, who drive budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company. This includes recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 11 awards since 2021 recognizing our product, culture, and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We invest significantly in benefits and perks, including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, and employee wellness and collaboration perks.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, such as our mabl Kudos program and annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.