Vericred has built the first multi-carrier, end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API solution for Health Insurance and Employee Benefits. With adoption from all of the major medical carriers and overwhelming traction from end-user-facing platforms, our Quoting and Enrollments APIs are set for massive growth and industry disruption.
Vericred is seeking a dynamic, tech-savvy, client-obsessed individual who values service above all else and aligns within our culture of scrappy, hands-on, and collaborative teammates. You will work to support our growing customer base of API and bulk data consumers by triaging, documenting, monitoring, and resolving issues, managing relationships, and serving as the voice of the customer. This role will act as an internal liaison to provide information and perspective around the user experience of our products and services.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates working 8am to 5pm PST. Vericred is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE. This role reports into the VP, Support Services.
In this role you will:
- Actively manage customer tickets from various channels, in a timely manner, pursuant to established SLA’s.
- Understand the customer situation, triage and document the issue, and either solve the issue or route it to the appropriate team for resolution.
- Proactively communicate customer ticket status and follow up on open tickets to ensure timely ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Operations as a liaison, championing an exceptional customer experience.
- Document solutions in our knowledge base to add to the collective wisdom of our team and provide a more timely resolution for similar issues in the future.
- Contribute ideas and process improvements to continuously improve service delivery to our customers.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a technical customer service role.
- Work well under pressure and are an excellent multitasker and problem solver.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and can communicate in an effective and professional manner.
- Are confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player with a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Are well-organized, detail oriented, and can dynamically prioritize activities for optimum performance.
- Have familiarity with API’s, bulk data files and their use, as well as SQL.
- Previously worked with a CRM.
- Preferred: Have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Bonus: Have experience with JIRA, Zendesk, or Salesforce is a plus.
- Bonus: Have experience in medical, health insurance, InsurTech, or HCM solutions.
What we do:
Vericred is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless quote-to-card consumer experiences. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure. We are the ‘pipes’ that simplify the complex exchange of quoting, enrollment and eligibility data between carriers and the technology partners responsible for delivering health and employee benefits to hundreds of millions of Americans everyday. Our APIs transmit billions of data points between InsurTech and insurance carriers, powering digital distribution across the insurance industry. Come join the community of insurance geeks creating a seamless digital quote-to-card experience.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are benefits geeks that believe this industry will go through a digital transformation as others have. For efficiency. For better member experiences. To enable new and innovative products. A group that believes that simple data exchange is the key to a thriving industry.
We are connecting the insurance industry. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive base salary.
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Twice weekly catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and a stocked fridge for our in-office teams.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual.
– Stand-up desks.
– Central location: Our NYC Headquarters are next to Madison Square Park/Flatiron District, and our Omaha office is in the Old Mill neighborhood.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.