We are hiring a Technical Talent Sourcer to work within our Talent Acquisition Team to help us continue to build world-class Engineering and Product teams. You’ll report to our Senior Technical Talent Partner. This is a temporary internship opportunity ranging from 20-40 hours per week (flexible).
WHO YOU ARE:
- Your team and colleagues consider you to be a strong team player who will own the sourcing activities and who is willing to learn and grow as a valued team member. In this role, you’ll search and identify suitable candidates by using various proactive recruiting strategies. You will be partnering with Engineering and Product teams and you will be involved in cross-functional projects as well
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU TO DO:
- You’ll be identifying various sourcing channels to engage and attract talent to Hyperproof.
- You’ll be creating and maintaining talent pipelines for current and future business-critical needs.
- You’ll become an expert with our applicant tracking system (ATS) utilization to keep track of applicants as well as pipeline candidates.
- You’ll be executing various campaigns or engagement strategies via our ATS to keep the talent pool warm.
HOW YOU’LL KNOW YOU’RE SUCCESSFUL:
- You own and manage a successful pipeline of talent which aligns with sourcing goals.
- You conduct research to identify potential talents and implement the sourcing strategy created in partnership with the team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Interest in talent acquisition and learning all from scratch (we are here for you).
- Ability to learn new spaces and technologies
- Apply knowledge quickly to search strategies (and bring your own approach to it)
- Ability to communicate both verbal and written clearly with your own creative approach (humans talking to humans)
- Creative thinking (we like new ideas and we will support you)
- Desire to pursue a career in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition
- Authorized to work in the United States
We are a fully remote company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only finding talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live.
We value your time and want you to know what to expect from us. For this interview, we expect to ask you to participate in three interviews and expect this to be completed in 3 hours total over a week.
WHERE YOU’LL GO
Hyperproof also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and our people team to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE HYPERPROOF
It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof —we recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations.
Hyperproof is a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.
WHAT WE OFFER
PC or Mac laptop based on your preferences
Slack channel notifications turn off after 5 pm based on your time zone
Annual company in-person events
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace — it’s one of our core values! Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.