We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences – and strive to build an environment with exceptional people who don’t fit a mold. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating a positive customer experience guiding the successful launch of our DialerPro telehealth tool to Hospital IT departments and end users.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own implementation success from project kickoff to go-live, leveraging strong project management skills and deep product knowledge.
- Perform new customer onboarding which includes: Handoff from sales with defined goals, successful client onboarding, product configuration, data transformation and QA as needed.
- Provide user documentation, training and other implementation-related needs.
- Develop client facing material and educational resources with the help of our marketing team
- Proactively lead kickoff and bi-weekly calls with the client during the implementation process
- Create and maintain timelines for client and internal stakeholders
- Develop and build relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers to drive product adoption
- Work between departments and teams to reconcile competing priorities to maximize overall client satisfaction
- Measure project success and provide monthly reporting to showcase engagement
- Identify and escalate challenges related to client satisfaction to supervisor and other senior team members before problems become critical
- Work with Sales to develop project tasks, timeline and align product and client needs with their operations
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of client facing experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Thrives in an ever changing fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve
- Relentless quest for process improvement
- Problem solving and analytical mindset
- Communication and customer presentation skills
Benefits & Perks
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k, family benefits, flex spending accounts, equipment budget, and continuous education budget
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- .. and much more! For a full list, see our career page
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.