The Revenue team is the driving force of WM Technology, and we are looking to add an Account Manager for the next 3-6 months to help maintain relationships, upsell and maximize utilization of WM Technology’s CRM & Marketing software (“Sprout”) to our existing customer base.
A successful Account Manager will leverage influencing, relationship-building, and consultative selling skills to drive the adoption of the WM Technology suite of products in partnership with our national sales team.
As an Account Manager, you will work with current clients to understand and anticipate how they make future budget decisions, explore and uncover upsell opportunities, and maximize utilization by communicating how our range of product offerings can grow their businesses. The right person will have a strong knowledge of SaaS and Digital Marketing solutions, communication skills, and analytical capabilities to help shape how new and existing businesses will grow.
The impact you’ll make:
- Manage and maintain existing relationships and customer needs and drive utilization of the software.
- Ensure customers are obtaining value from the software application and consult with customers regularly to improve the overall experience.
- Expand customer relationships and identify and up-sell customers.
- Conduct a follow-up program by email and phone for customer outreach and wellness checks of top assigned accounts.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all assigned clients seeking help with or general questions related to the use of WM Technology for their business’ marketing needs.
- Conduct consultative discovery with each current client to ensure satisfaction with WM services and identify their business’s specific needs and goals; correctly enter all discovery notes into sales CRM.
- Perform online sales presentations and product demonstrations via web meetings (i.e., Zoom, Google meet, Gotomeeting, etc.).
- Maintain updated contact information for the client and its decision-makers
- Introduce clients to the full WM Business suite offered in the region
- Using the information gained during discovery, pitch to the client on the right combination of WM Business products that meets their needs.
- Identify and close upsell opportunities within your book of business.
- Identify current clients seeking to use premium products and conduct a seamless handoff to your WM colleagues when applicable.
- Drive maximum adoption with your assigned client base of the Standard WM Business offering
- Collect and submit accurate time qualitative feedback from current clients around opportunities to improve our products and process
What you’ve accomplished:
- BS / BA Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in sales, SaaS services, or other customer-facing roles.
- Comfort with and ability to operate at an accelerated, iterative pace in a dynamic environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively
- Strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on building relationships with clients
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
WM Technology, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: MAPS) mission is to power a transparent and inclusive global cannabis economy. Now in its second decade, WM Technology has been a driving force behind much of the legislative change we’ve seen in the past 10 years.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology, is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.
Notice to prospective Weedmaps job applicants:
Our team has been made aware of incidents involving LinkedIn, Telegram, and Facebook accounts impersonating Weedmaps recruiters. These individuals are attempting to use our company name to solicit payment from prospective candidates interested in applying for jobs at our company. Our team is actively working to combat these attempts, but in the meantime, please be mindful of the following:
- Our recruiters will always communicate with candidates through an @weedmaps.com email address.
- CORRECT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INCORRECT: email@example.com
- Our recruiters will NEVER ask for or attempt to solicit payment from applicants to apply, interview, or work for Weedmaps.
- If you are interested in a role at Weedmaps, please apply through our established channels.
If you are unsure if a communication is legitimate, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will happily confirm for you. Thank you for your vigilance; we appreciate your interest in working with us!