Temporary Salesforce Data Support Assistant
Nav is democratizing small business financing. In other words, we give small business owners access and control. Yes, this challenges the norm, but it means working with curious, purpose driven, dedicated, and inquisitively smart people who push themselves, our company and the community to the next level (and every level after that). We are the people behind the tech. And when it’s good, we look for better. We don’t over think the value we bring nor spend time trying to revamp mantras. We also do not come up with some crafty way to tell you who we are and what we offer. We are Nav! Here, you’ll gain a wealth of experience, learn the tricks of the trade, and work with winners. All companies say people are connected to their mission but in our case our mission and our people are one – it is a way of being not just a cause you are committed to. And since 2013, Nav has holistically and organically developed its own ideology because Nav can only be Nav.
The Temporary Salesforce Data Support Assistant can be out of our Draper, UT headquarters or can work 100% remotely in the US. This role is a temporary position for 3 months which could be extended based on volume. Please note that temporary workers are not eligible for benefits.
WHAT WE EMPOWER YOU WITH:
- Organize reports from emails or portals that match stakeholders/customer expectations
- Adding manual data into Salesforce
- Collaboration with the Salesforce Administrator to resolve report issues and or propose solutions.
- Assist in developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Assist in data import/export/updates for managers and sales teams
- Experience working with Microsoft excel and google sheets
- Experience working in Salesforce
- Empowerment to provide feedback to drive positive change within the company.
- Independent work Downloading CSV/XLSX report files from emails, shared drives, or web portals and Upload CSV of mapped data to Salesforce
- Assist with day-to-day administration tasks
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues and escalate as needed
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Basic understanding of excel and ability to navigate complex web interfaces.
- Attention to detail. You will need to review your work for errors and ensure accuracy
- Resolve unique or complex issues by working with internal departments as necessary to resolve them
- Ensure the file contains the expected fields, records dates, and any additional information needed
- Add new records from the report into Salesforce matching the correct partner and customer and account and contact
- Identify updated records in the report and enter the updates into Salesforce correctly
- Finding existing records and updating them
- Map partner data in report files to meet Nav conventions
- Examine exceptions after upload and make manual corrections to records as needed
WHO YOU ARE:
- Energetic self-starter with an eye for detail
- Effective at communicating both written and verbally
- Intermediate computer experience and strong excel skills required
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be able to adapt and respond appropriately to different situations within the company
- Experience in Salesforce and/ or Tableau a plus but not required
INCLUSION AT NAV:
At Nav, we celebrate what makes our employees unique because the businesses we serve are progressively diverse and distinctly original. Navericks are diverse, side hustlers, immigrants, veterans, queer, and we push generational boundaries. We are college dropouts, PhDs, special needs parents, allies, pet owners and community leaders. Navericks are human. We are committed to upholding a safe, supportive environment where everyone matters. We are committed to making a better future for all of us. We have created a workplace where people of all backgrounds can express their identities authentically. To put it simply we want you to be proud to be you.
OUR COMPENSATION PHILOSOPHY IS SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL.
We believe great, enduring relationships are grounded in trust and transparency. Compensation shouldn’t be a distraction, and employees should understand how pay and career advancement decisions are made. Providing equal pay for equal work is table stakes for being a great place to work. Gender and ethnic inequality should only be something that our children read about in history books. We believe providing Navsters with company ownership, competitive pay, and a range of meaningful benefits is the start of creating a culture where people want to give the best they’ve got — not because they’re simply making money, but because they’ve fallen in love with our vision, mission, values, and team.
A NAVERICK’S DNA:
- We look at the future and say “why not”; we see possibilities where others see problems or routines. We show the way ahead and are committed to achieving ambitious goals.
- We practice straight talk and listen generously to each other with empathy. We value different opinions and point of views. We ensure that we connect outside as well as inside to learn from others and inspire each other.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. We choose to not to be a victim of circumstance. We make decisions & take responsibility so that we can act & support each other, rather than adopting defensive, and “finger-pointing” behaviors.
- As leaders, we motivate & engage our teams to undertake beyond what they originally thought possible, by developing our teams & creating the conditions for people to grow and empower themselves through enabling & coaching