Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power Machine Learning engineers at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Trust & Safety Engineer to join our cloud team to help us build and scale anti-abuse systems and processes for our deep learning focused GPU cloud.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, monitor, and mitigate abusive behavior across Lambda GPU cloud.
- Document common abuse patterns and create run books to help other team members better identify abusive behavior.
- Design, build, and operate automation tools that help to identify and mitigate common abusive behavior.
- Work closely with others on the engineering team to develop solutions for new features that limit the potential for abuse, while still satisfying customer needs.
- Monitoring and upkeep of our production services, including participation in on-call rotations.
- Have 2+ years of trust & safety experience at a public cloud provider.
- Have Linux administration experience.
- Have network administration experience.
- Have Shell and Python scripting proficiency.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with SQL and common relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of web and virtualization security best practices
- Experience identifying credit card fraud, cryptomining, or network abuse (e.g. torrenting)
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing a high rate of growth and have 10x’d over the last 3 years.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and are growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Generous and flexible paid time off policy.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic