Who are we?
We are innovators combining machine learning and AI with human insight to reshape digital marketing. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You love your work, and you want to be a part of an extraordinary Team! You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes equality for all. We’re looking to grow our Professional Services division by adding an UI Designer to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join a growth-stage organization and help pioneer the next generation of personalization technology. With this position you will get the opportunity to apply conversion oriented design principles to help deliver experiences that lead to results. You have a history of successfully working in a hybrid environment made up of remote workers who will stay 100% remote post covid and employees who will go back to the office three days a week once it’s safe.
A day in the life…
- You will collaborate with copywriters, UI designers, conversion optimization strategists, client partners, and more
- You will define the visual direction of projects to shape and position ideas for customer impact
- You will review a steady stream of design work, ensuring it’s of the highest quality
- You will problem-solve process issues across multiple working groups
- You will provide occasional off-hours coverage for teammates across the company
- You will stay up-to-date on conversion-centric design trends and best practices
- You will familiarize yourself with the design guidelines and client needs of multiple clients
- You will work with a wide range of stakeholders to produce design solutions
- 3+ years experience with a track record of designing exceptional experiences for web and mobile pages
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Proficient in popular design tools like the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, and Creative Cloud
- Page optimization experience
- Previous work in Instapage platform is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver high-quality work under tight timelines
- Ability to work and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to present and explain design decisions to diverse groups, including customers
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.