Community powers direct relationships and one-on-one conversations between Leaders and their Members through text messaging at scale. Launched in 2019 and headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., Community is breaking new ground in trusted marketing and communications channels by connecting Leaders–global pop culture stars, local community organizers, small business owners and brands–to their Members to drive conversations that convert into actions, sales, revenue and more.
About the Role and Your Impact
As a User Acquisition Lead at Community, you will play an integral role in ramping up our presence across social, search, and display. You will focus on customer acquisition through the creation and optimization of ad sets, placements, and reporting. This role reports to the Director of Growth Marketing and will involve working collaboratively across teams, including Design, Product, and Partnerships in order to continually hone and refine our acquisition funnel.
The ideal candidate is able to balance brand and creative with data to efficiently scale our paid acquisition efforts. It’s an exciting opportunity to be one of the early members of our Marketing team here at Community, with the chance to wear different hats and learn quickly on the fly. You will need to think big, use data to guide your work, and be comfortable building complex marketing funnels.
What You’ll Do
- Own the execution of paid marketing campaigns across various channels such as, Facebook, Instagram, AdWords, Bing, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Build campaigns directly in Ads Manager and other platforms such as AdWords, as well as review campaigns to ensure correct setup and trafficking
- Perform daily bid, budget, and creative optimizations to meet growth targets
- Continually test and learn across audiences, bidding strategies, creative and channel-specific tactics
- Analyze campaign results, identifying actionable opportunities to improve performance and scale
- Generate weekly performance reports for upper and lower funnel metrics
- Identify new channels and partners to test on to drive business growth
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years experience in an acquisition-focused marketing role
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment; ability to thrive while working autonomously with little oversight
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar marketing budget across multiple channels
- Track record of successfully scaling paid acquisition campaigns, preferably at a SaaS company
- Data-driven approach to the marketing function; experience with Supermetrics a plus
- Familiarity with attribution and analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Looker, Mixpanel, and Segment; expertise in both Google Sheets and Excel
- Exposure to complex funnels and a variety of customer segments
- Experience structuring, running, and evaluating growth experiments
- Proven skills in copywriting
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt to evolving business needs
- A proactive and solutions-oriented approach
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We commit ourselves to inclusivity across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, body size, disability, age, and class – in everything we do.