Pulumi is reimagining how developers and DevOps teams create and manage cloud software. You’ll be working at the forefront of the intersection between cloud technologies and developer platforms. As an early contributor, you will help define the future of what it means to program the cloud by creating user experiences across Pulumi. You will also help to inform front-end processes and culture.
You’ll be joining a User Experience team that leads user-focused projects and supports product engineering teams and the marketing team.
While Pulumi is headquartered in Seattle, WA, this role will be fully remote.
- Lead user experience focused projects for the Pulumi SaaS, CLI, documentation, and marketing website.
- Collaborate closely with other UX designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Contribute to the Pulumi community and engage with users to gather feedback.
- Advocate fiercely for users.
- Help inform team processes and culture.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, and critiques.
We are looking for…
- Familiar with web frameworks, we use Angular and Hugo.
- Experienced in end-to-end testing, performance benchmarking, and optimizing front-end code.
- Ability to understand complex problems and create simple, user-focused solutions.
- Ability to think in systems and collaborate with other UX designers and engineers.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Approach problems with curiosity and enjoy trying out new ideas
Projects you may work on…
- Re-imagining the Pulumi onboarding experience
- Contributing components to the Pulumi Design System
- Building charting and visualization capabilities
- Visual Refresh of the Pulumi Console
Pulumi is reimagining how developers and DevOps teams create and manage cloud software, through a unique combination of developer tools and system innovation. The company leads with an open source platform that embraces real programming languages, tools, and techniques, and offers an innovative SaaS product that helps team collaborate.
Pulumi was founded in 2017 by developer and cloud experts from many corners of our industry to deliver innovative approaches to cloud software development. Since emerging from stealth in mid-2018, we are accelerating our platform momentum and product adoption. The team is built on a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and thinking big.
At Pulumi, we don’t just accept difference, we look for it, celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers. Pulumi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.