Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don’t fit a mold, join us!
The UX Researcher position is an integral part of the Product Design team. In this role you will collaborate with designers, engineers, and product owners to understand and represent the end-user. This role will help in the development of products that make physician’s and other healthcare professionals lives easier on a daily basis.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
How you’ll make an impact
- Employ a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods to accomplish our goals, including surveys, focus groups, field studies, usability tests, and 1:1 interviews.
- Recruit research participants from a variety of sources, including existing customers and users, as well as sourcing new participants that match specific product requirements.
- Conduct research tests in collaboration with Product Managers and UX Designers, moderate stakeholder discussion, and capture all feedback and documentation.
- Organize all research documents, including subject recordings, testing plans, notes, and outcomes into a research archive.]
What we’re looking for
- Excellent communicator, knowledgeable about product design, passionate about understanding people, curious about the relationship between technology and healthcare.
- Comfortable in a flat, fast-moving environment, excited to collaborate, open-minded about learning new skills and methods, and focused on impacting the way doctors connect with each other and patients.
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Child care FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Plus many more!
More About Doximity…
Founded in 2010, Doximity is the leading digital platform for medical professionals. The company’s network members include over 80% of physicians across all specialties and practice areas. Doximity provides its verified members with digital tools built for medicine, enabling them to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers and conduct virtual patient visits. Doximity’s mission is to help doctors be more productive so they can provide better healthcare for their patients. For more information, please visit Doximity.com.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!”
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.