AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
Be part of a growing UX/UI Designers team to make an impact!
We’re looking for an eager and passionate UX/UI Designer who will speak for our customers and users. You will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys and translating them into sitemaps: user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
As an ideal candidate, you possess strong visual design skills. You also have an ability to ensure the UI standards are being followed, a strong foundation in graphic design and skills to create clear visual hierarchies in user interfaces.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, project leads and customer success.
- Perform user research to understand problems and product use insights.
- Conduct concept and usability testing.
- Illustrate design ideas using mockups, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Specify designs through wireframes and prototypes to communicate with engineers, customers and others.
- Build complex workflows and navigation.
- Support style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- Run workshops (e.g. Design Sprints, Lean UX) that bring together the team and stakeholders to efficiently solve problems.
- Contribute to Smile’s UX processes and practices, and stay on top of current methods and practices.
- Proven design experience and a solid understanding of what it takes to create valuable and meaningful experiences.
- A systems thinker and problem solver who can transform ideas into clear and impactful design solutions and flows.
- Ability to find creative ways to solve UX problems and has an outcome-focused design mentality.
- Consistency to refine designs through qualitative user feedback or quantitative A/B tests.
- Effective communicator and facilitator, familiar with standard design methodologies.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work and care about the impact.
- Proven Visual Design skills to create clear visual hierarchies in user interfaces.
- Highly proficient in industry-leading software, including Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, and Axure RP.
- Experienced UX/ UI Designer or similar role, ideally within an Agile SCRUM team.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Experience in user research and research methodologies.
- WCAG experience as an asset.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting and embracing our differences and celebrating the shared values. Our people are the foundation of our continued success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process.