At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers.
We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene and interact face-to-face online.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit’s Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
We are looking for a highly organized, goal-oriented, self-starter to join our demand generation team and be an active player in our larger marketing team. This role is responsible for the planning and execution of a number of pipeline generation event programs, including but not limited to virtual panel conversations, roundtables, fireside chats, and our very own user conference. You will work cross-functionally with other marketing team members to bring your events to life, and our sales team to ensure value is generated from your efforts.
This role will support a variety of strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and coordination around virtual and hybrid events. You will have a marketing background at a SaaS company, a proven track record in events management, having successfully optimized ROI on marketing investments through direct B2B relationships.
You will be supporting a portfolio of highly effective and visible strategic events and programs that support the company’s pipeline and revenue goals. The portfolio of events will include strategic events (ie executive roundtables) and larger events including user conferences.
What will make you successful is also to have a strong background working cross functionally with sales, marketing, and design including planning, message development and execution of marketing events. This role is best suited for a data driven high-achiever with proven ability to develop B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level.
You will drive brand awareness, thought leadership and demand generation for all sales segments.
- Develop and execute an integrated plan for driving attendance at each event campaign, and internal alignment on goals
- Engage cross-functional partners internally, such as the sales team, to drive interest, registrations and meetings for all events
- Support our internal design team on various elements of the overall event design and experience
- Partner with product marketing to plan necessary content for speaking sessions
- 4+ years of experience as an event marketing manager
- Meticulous and detail-oriented approach – and when things come up, you’re solution-oriented and always have a backup plan
- SaaS start-up experience preferred, but direct experience hosting virtual events a MUST
- You’re digitally savvy, comfortable with event technology, and have experience using a robust stack of marketing technology.
- Livestreaming technical experience preferred (via StreamYard, Restream, YouTube etc.)
- Experience driving successful multiple event marketing campaigns that are in flight at the same time
- Experience developing and owning relationships with internal stakeholders, agencies and vendors to ensure best-in-class work is consistently delivered
- Demonstrated measurable business impact based on the goals outlined for each experience. Ability to translate post-event analytics and data into recommendations for best practices.