Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
Join a company where Design plays a core role in all of our teams. At Doximity, we believe Designers have an interdisciplinary role that marry visual arts, user experience and code. We like to craft what we design. This means you’ll have a large impact on the company’s product vision and have a hand in executing it as well.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Be be part of a small, specialized team working on diverse projects from beginning to end
- Design and execute concepts across digital and print mediums in a variety of channels
- Support sales and marketing teams to ensure we always look our best
- Improve your designs through iteration and feedback from teammates and marketing teams
- Work with the Art Director and Creative Director to confirm the design vision is executed and on brand
What we’re looking for:
- An online portfolio showcasing your best work and experience
- At least 2 years professional experience in visual design
- Excellent eye for detail, color, and the visual hierarchy of design elements
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote/Powerpoint/Google Slides, and Sketch/Figma
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS, content management systems and markdown a huge plus
- Ability to communicate design decisions critically and clearly
We’re thrilled to have been named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of U.S. doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.